Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BWD!

Every morning I browse different news sites to find out what's going on in the world. Over time I have been changing and rotating them in my favorites; some have been added and some deleted.

Just like everything else in life I enjoy some news services more than others: run away from those that carry stories that run for pages and pages at the time, and crave those with concise and precise information. I believe the effort has to be on the side of the writer -not the reader, to cut trough so much crap and needless information and down to the core of the news, without being just a headline. I do believe in quality, not quantity.

Perhaps one of the most important news this week was the death of Boris Yeltsin. . .

The reason why I check CNN only once a week or so is because every time I do it I get disappointed. Today in their front page there's not a single reference to this event (it happened yesterday). Not a headline nor a picture gallery, not a little line, not even a tiny little obituary. Nada. If you click on the "world" tab you might find a headline but that's about it.

But there's a headline close to the top of the front page with a link to a video about BWD!!!* I'm glad to know the people at CNN have their priorities straight when it comes to informing the world. . .

*Blackberrying While Driving (?!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home