Sunday, October 01, 2006

D A R E

Good thing that my girlfriend is not home yet otherwise she would've freaked out right away. Surprisingly enough I kept my cool all the way till the end, when the corpse was flushed down the toilet and the open windows let a little air in to minimize the smell.

Few weeks ago I sprayed the apartment with the strongest bug killer out there, and I thought that I was good to go for the next few months as the label said "It kills and keeps killing for months". But maybe I did something wrong. Or maybe those cucarachas that live in this complex are used to being sprayed day in and day out with Raid and have grown resistant to one of the most powerful legal poisons out there.

I just did a mental note to buy yet another can of the meanest and strongest Raid yet created by human beings and there will not a single corner, door frame, or square inch in this place that will not be sprayed to death with the aforementioned bug killer in order to rid this place of whatever group of insects or bugs that are or dream dare of living here.

Even if it ends up taking out the largest bug in this place: me!

1 Comments:

Blogger la flaquita kindly said...

you should tell her your found it on the porch or something so she doesn't imagine cockroaches crawling over her forehead as she sleeps!

Mon Oct 02, 06:51:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home