Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Side Effects

This is gona go down in human history as one of the best inventions ever! No shit that they're right in what they say, about the side effects of eating beans, and why people don't eat them more often. I love beans, they're delicious, and there's no doubt that their nutritional value is very high, and that it's a very good frikking meal.

I've heard that girls don't fart...It reminds me of those times when I used to put in front of me a bowl the size of a truck driver's steering wheel filled with beans; and plantains, rice, aguacate, ground beef, chicharron, a little bit of salad on the side and a Coca-Cola to help all that feast go down my oesophagus; and I, armed only with a spoon (big fucking spoon) and my insatiable appetite will eat every single grain of rice and bean on the plate and then some more.

The obvious result was that after that I was confined to my room with the window open and the fan at full speed while, er, well, you know, letting all those beans go through my fit 5'7 body. These days I eat beans only at night or on the weekends when I don't have to torture my co-workers with the residual effects of a nice bowl of beans. And sometimes at my POE's cafeteria, there's this home made chilly that looks so fucking good that waters my mouth but that unfortunately is off limits.

But if this little invention is marketed, you can count me as one of the loyal followers of whatever brand brings it to a store near me. I know that you can always take some gas-x or some Alka-Seltzer to alleviate the so-called side effects. . . but that is just not the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home