Sunday, February 19, 2006

Should've Thought Better Before Spraying R!de...

My place looks brand new! I did so much cleaning this weekend that the little condo is shining and smelling like brand new furniture -that's due to the plug-!n that I got me. The only place that I didn't clean was under the refrigerator, because I always sweep everything under there, so if I attempt to clean it, then I'll have to clean all the stuff that is down there from more than a year ago. What I always do in order to prevent any animal other than myself to step in my place, is to spray R!de to right and left and half the bottle always goes under the refrigerator. Why don't just clean it? Because I'm fucking lazy and by the time I finish with all the vacuum and all that the thought of having to move the refrigerator is more than I can take. Besides I just want to leave a little something for the next people that will live here. . .

Sorry I killed you dude... my bad
Speaking of which. The condo has two doors: one is a regular door, and the other is just some sort of glass door. I've never used the glass door because I don't see the point in leaving it open looking at the stairs and my neighbor's door. What annoys me about it, is that it has this spring that keeps it always close, so when I come back home I have to open the glass door, hold it with my foot or against my back while open the other one, and then let it close behind me. It just annoys me! So what I did is that I took the phone book, and used it to hold the glass door open 24/7. A year later, that poor phone book went through lot of rain, sun, some snow and quite a few thunderstorms and now looks really thorn out. Every weekend I say that I'm gona get me something "nicer" to hold the door open but I never follow through. Anyway, the thing is that I hadn't used in quite a while but it was still sitting beside the door waiting to be just thrown in the dumpster. But today I noticed that it's gone! And my number one suspect is the realtor! I dare her throwing away my phone book! I know it was last year's, and I know it looked like garbage, but it wasn't garbage [ok, it was, but it was my garbage] and she had no business touching my stuff!

Maybe she thought it could keep a potential client away thinking that my place looks like a ghetto -which w'all know it is, but still. And brings me to the point that inspired this post: I might have back stabbed my own self doing all that cleaning because the condo looks too clean and "nice" now. I should've leave it like it was, even adopting a little family of cockroaches under my refrigerator that could've scared the living crap out of any potential client keeping them away and w'all could've lived like one big happy family for ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home