Thursday, January 19, 2006

[WAVES]

I've set my alarm clock early tomorrow morning. Very early, if you allow me to elaborate a bit more. Earlier than I usually wake up on a work day; and perhaps close to the hour that I come back home on weekends. My alarm clock will go off so fucking early that it's more accurate to say that I'll be waking up "tonight" than in the "morning".

It'll be dark but not cold, because it never gets cold here in the South [ok, everybody at the same time: awwwwww]. Dark and a bit chilly, maybe a bit chilly; but certainly dark. I like when is dark and cold and empty, when the streets are empty. If the road ahead shows signs of an early light rain, the reflection of the traffic lights on the wet pavement awakes a sense of mystery on the city.

In few hours I'll be hitting the waves. Let's see how my body reacts to the treadmill that early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home