Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm Cheap

But not "cheap" in the sense that this term is usually used: someone who's ungenerously or pettily reluctant to spend money.

I'm cheap in the sense that it doesn't take much to make me a happy man. You don't need a freight train filled with gold and Coppertone models all tied up in a red ribbon and delivered to my front door to bring a smile to my face; nor need to give me an envelope containing a round trip ticket to the International Space Station to make my heart rate rise. Small things make me happier.

Take for instance an e-mail with a poem attached to it. And not all those poems that I get in the junk folder of my e-mail account from all those spammers that love me oh! so much. But an e-mail sent by someone that I consider special.

As I said, it just takes a little to make me very.

Yeah, I'm cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home