Monday, December 12, 2005

Supermodel

Lots of catch up to do tonight, because besides being very cute, she's also a very prolific writer.


Did I mention that I print the posts that I really like?


There's a position open, further north, and I would like to apply for it; a very attractive position if you allow to me to elaborate a bit. And after several months of reading about it, I still don't understand why isn't there a looooong list of males looking forward to apply for it. Hmmm another mystery afoot, or maybe this is one of the best kept secrets out there.

I do believe I have some of the attributes needed to become the "employee of the month" from day one until the end of times. As you can tell by the crooked picture above these lines, I've been doing my homework and the more I learn about this attractive position, the more I feel there could be good understanding. A casual observer would say that the bar has been set quite high for the person that will end up taking those responsibilities, but just by looking at the position, and how attractive and interesting it looks, I do have to say that the skills needed come as a bargain. This is just a personal comment and should not be taken into consideration during the hiring process, but the bar should be raised even higher: fluent in three languages, "train station" type of punctuality, should know the classics by heart, excellent kisser, should own a blog, must be able to play tennis, if anyone applying for the position owns a PS2 should be disqualified immediately of course, and so on and so forth.
And whether I get hired or not, or whether I'm able to apply or not, the truth is that that position is already very special for me.

The next step will be to re-hire my travel agent first thing tomorrow today in the morning. I had to fire him late last week for failing to produce a reservation for a flight to the Southern Hemisphere. No hurt feelings, I hope, even though I called him a "useless sonofabitch" for his lack of results and I even accused him of completely screwing up my whole life -I know, I got carried away. His next task will be to find me a window sit to a very windy city [hopefully the runway will be long enough when I land there] and I'm gona ask him to book me a super intense course on event planning with strong emphasis on how to master the specifics of place, date and time [but I don't know when to take that course, or where, or whether I'd prefer it early in the morning or late in the evening or during my lunch break; I just no sé josé].

I'm under twenty one... therefore the orange band

And now that I'm at it, let's just go ahead and upload quite a few things that have been revolving around my head. Don't know where to begin. . . Let me just say that the writing about nostalgia was a sad story, it was very well written but very sad. It saded me to read the recount of that time. It seems to me that when you write about your past, you're writing about someone completely different from you: like a friend or perhaps a sister, but not you. Somehow I can't picture you going to organized religion meetings, being withdrawn, and overall not being as in control of daily life as you're today. I could also relate to a lot of the things that you wrote about: checking the e-mails, replaying footage in my mind over and over again, etc. And it also had me thinking about my own past and some of my relationships. It had me thinking that once you get over a person, and look back at those moments, it is just impossible to believe that you'd felt that way; I mean, that you'd been so sad and broken hearted for someone that today is nothing more than a passing thought.

And to read that saded me so much that I had to go on a drinking spree this weekend, therefore the lack of updates. . .

No actually there was a lot of plans this weekend and they all included drinking, not as much as last halloween, but enough to have a constant headache from dawn to dusk yesterday and today. On the brighter side I have to give myself quite a few kudos, because on Friday night I had only three Newcastle and came back home in my car, I didn't stay drinking like if it was the end of the world. And I think I'm beginning to outgrow my beloved Newcastle: I like how it tastes, but Saturday woke up with a very annoying headache, and that night the thought of drinking Newcastle again gave me an uneasy feeling. And quite a few extra kudos have to be given to this red haired dude because I was a very responsible drunkard Saturday night. We went to this sports bar [I got that orange band pictured above for being underage] to celebrate the birthday of a friend of a friend of a friend of mine, some dude in other words, and I thought there was gona be men as well as girls, but it turned out to be pretty much only men [only screwdrivers as I usually say]. Late that night when we all have gulped quite a few cold ones, I had the good idea of drinking a Jager Bomb instead of the usual tequila shots that I call for. Other dudes at the table had tequila and it killed them, but the combination of Jagermeister and Red Bull actually went down quite easy and it didn't fucked me up too bad. From now on I'm gona put the Tequila shots on hold and gona start calling the Jager shots!

Have many more things to blog about but some hours of sleep sounds like a better plan right now. My friend Stephan, from Downers Groove, may be coming down here for New Year's and as far as I understood is wife gave him permission to come by himself, this all has to be confirmed asap, but whether is new year's or January, it is gona happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home