Sunday, December 04, 2005

SnapShot

I woke up this morning with the sight of a beautiful girl in front of me. "Good for you" some of you would be saying, "it was about time for you to get back to your regular routine of getting it twice a day". Yeah, right. . . I only wish my loyal readers, only wish so because the real world hasn't had anything interesting to offer me in the last few *weeks* or so [and better not to keep track of that].

Yes, this is about you...Unfortunately, more for me than for a casual reader, this is not gona be a post about a steamy night spent between bed sheets with a cute female. And is not gona be the story of one of those casual sex nights where Jean-Francois shows one lucky lady what a Latino can [and can't] do when it comes to the pleasures of the flesh. And this is clearly a PG-rated post because there's not gona be any recount of those once upon a time times, when the word Lust used to be used and abused so often that almost made Jean-Fran grow little horns and a devilish tale. Nah my friends, the South has turned me into an angel, and had given me wings where I had shoulders, smooth as raven's claws.

And actually this is not even a story, unless you want to hear about an uneventful Saturday night when few cold ones were gulped down, only to end up fearing being turned into a pumpkin and therefore rushing home before midnight. And I'm sure you don't want to hear about those crazy dreams that helped me wake up like ten times during the night, allowing me to use the word "awful" when describing the quality of last night's sleep. And how more uneventful and boring could be the story of a red haired dude reading magazines [for free] at the local B&N on a Sunday morning and sipping coffee while doing it [reading that is]. So this is not a story.

What I saw this morning was a blur image of a girl with her back to the camera. Don't ask me why but I would venture to say that, even though the location of the actual shooting looks warm, the outside might be a little bit chilly; perhaps somewhere up north where it gets really cold. And the location might be inside a castle or a palace, as you can see a faucet made of solid gold in the background. She is showing off her hair, long and shiny, and I'd like to say that it is blonde but I'm also tempted to say that is kind of reddish. The color actually looks like the crayon that one of my friend's son used the other day to draw a football player on his house's white wall -and that got my friend and his wife a little bit upset. But I can't recall the exact name of the color though.

She's wearing a bikini, or a 1/2 bikini, and it made me wonder what happened to the other 1/2 of it, because even though I'm really bad with numbers I remember from my early years that (1/2)+(1/2) = 1. Hmmm maybe is just a mystery waiting to be solved. . . or perhaps more is coming soon. . . or who knows, this might be just a teaser for what lies ahead. Or this image may go down in history as one of those conundrums of humanity that once solved would open endless avenues of knowledge and wisdom about the very same origin and purpose of intelligent life on this planet.

Or maybe that's just a picture of a cute girl. . . and I definitely have too much free time in my hands these days.

2 Comments:

Blogger la flaquita kindly said...

letters people are SO MUCH more interesting than numbers people!

Tue Dec 06, 07:11:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Hmmm I was about to say exactly the same about people in the "number's neighborhood".

Tue Dec 06, 11:37:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home