Thursday, December 08, 2005

... at his best

As the Holiday Season is approaching at a light speed, and it's crystal clear by now that I'm gona be cuddling up with no one while the local radio stations play non-stop Christmas music, I've been thinking about some ways of blowing up money investment decisions.

Burning down the treeFirst of all I am not gona be getting a Christmas Tree this year. For starters, I don't have a single piece of decoration or lights to hang on it, not even a base for it, so I'd rather take those greens that will anyway end up in the dumpster early next month, and either save them [not spending them] or will donate them to one of the stores at the mall [buy shit].

The other decision that I made is that I'm going to decline the invitation from my family in law to spend Christmas with them. The reason is that if I go there I'll have to buy them presents and the thought of going to a mall to look for stuff for SEVEN people is more than I can take. Sorry, but "I already have plans for that day" is gona be my line.

When it comes to buying presents, I'm going to get stuff for only four people: me, me, me and someone else [hahaha me!me!me!]. Actually there's a handful of people that are gona be included in my list, but someone very special is gona a receive, well, a very special gift. I know that she's gona love it and this proves that when you know someone, really know someone, that little something is gona hit the right note. And somehow I have the feeling that something is coming my way too. . . we'll see. Have to mail it tomorrow if I want to reach its destination across the water on time though.

I thought a long list of "investment decisions" earlier today, but somehow I can't recall the rest. . . Just for the record and pending further elaboration I'd say that a [couple of] trip[s] to the NC mountains in order to hit the slopes is a certainty. I mean, I can very well go to sleep at 7 PM on the last day of the year if a skiing trip pops up in the horizon for new year's day -but that's a big, very big IF. New Year's is my favorite night of the year second only to Halloween, so that means party and several Vodka and Redbull glasses and perhaps some tequila shots and pictures and friends and perhaps a club and a bar and another club and meeting random people and making "friends" and so on and so forth: "Jean-Francois at his Best"™, I guess is how they call that shit.

OK, enough for now, have to finish level 29 before going to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger la flaquita kindly said...

aww if i were in the same hemisphere as you for christmas, i'd cuddle with you!

Fri Dec 09, 08:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

That's the best offer I've ever got!

Fri Dec 09, 09:26:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Hmmm upon further examination and reflection of the aforementioned offer... I'm gona call my travel agent to book a flight ;-)

Fri Dec 09, 09:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Definitely...

Tue Dec 13, 10:32:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home