Sunday, November 27, 2005

One Out of Five...

Crap! I've just realized that I had 80% success in today's shopping spree. My two sweaters Kick Ass; my new pants Rock 'n Roll; and one of the packages that contains three underwear is exactly what I was looking for. But the other package, with the other three underwear, is fucking different! I should've looked at the pictures in the bag, as it shows crystal clear what I was getting [note to self: book appointment w/eye Dr 1st thing in the morning 'cause u cant c shit!].

I had actually 50% success [or fucking failure I should say] when buying my under garments; not a pretty rate my friends for such an easy task. And the thing is that now I have to go back to the mall to exchange them. . .? No way José that I'm gona set foot there anytime soon again[note to self 2: order new underwear online. Donate old ones the others to Salvation Army].

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

I read about the same brawl in W-mart. Crazy stuff.

Mon Nov 28, 10:56:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home