Monday, November 21, 2005

ChapStick [correction]

I found my peppermint ChapStick; and I found in the last place that I thought it was gona be: deep inside the pocket of my favorite jacket (duh!).


One happy family
Of course it wasn't in all the places where I looked for it: my car's glove compartment, the washing machine, the other jackets that I haven't even used this season, inside my shoes, under the sofa, behind my laptop, under the printer, in the trash can, in my jean's pockets, inside my self-help book marking the page where I'm at, inside my other book that is taking for ever to read, behind my English-Spanish dictionary, up my. . . (no I didn't look there), in the vegetable shelf of my refrigerator, under my PlayStation (which I don't have), or in any of the other one thousand and one places where I thought it could be. It was, where I wrote it was.

I should pay more attention to those clues that I leave on this pages, life might become a bit easier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Thanks dude. A peppermint chapstick is certainly the second best thing out there... the first one is This American Life of course!

Tue Nov 22, 11:56:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home