Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Alexandra

I've just hung up after talking with my friend Alexandra. . . She's alive, I'm alive, and we had a very nice chat. Last time we talked was back in summer, long before my birthday, a time when we both were going through some very particular period in our lives. . .

She surprised me with the news that her plans have changed and she may be moving to CLT, if the wind lift her sails this way.

We talked about that something that we didn't fully address the last time our roads crossed; and she has sent a ray of light on my path. Anyway I'm gona see her this coming Saturday, for her birthday, and I just can't believe that it was a year ago that we were having a delicious Caribbean dinner and a night of salsa dancing. Time flies.

She said that she now completely understands the way I felt back in those days and the things that I did and said. Today I know that I should've been more forthcoming with her, perhaps I held things close to my chest that I couldn't fully explain with words, but there are things in life that you have to live, in order to understand.

Today we're exactly in the same page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home