Wednesday, October 26, 2005

We Had a Nice Lunch

We both had Chicken Burritos... but no beer this timeI've just had such a nice lunch with my sister's sister in law, who happens to live in NC, just minutes from my place. She's happily married, with three kids, a mortgage and everything in between. I really didn't want to see her today; but it was such a nice lunch and a nice conversation the one we had.

I even noticed that even though she's in her forties, she's very cute. . . Let me just say it one more time for you: She. Is. Very. Cute. No, we didn't end up having sex in the restaurant's restroom or inside her minivan -my car is too small for that-, but we had such a nice time, a good meal, and a pretty cool and relax conversation. Surprisingly I told her a lot about me and my plans and some of the things that are going on my life now-didn't mention this blog of course-, and she told me a lot about her. She even told me that she married her first husband only because she was pregnant, but that it lasted no more than a year. She'd been married to her second husband for almost ten years now, enjoys Ben&Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, anal sex, and playing ping-pong.

See, that's the reason why I haven't mentioned or given this blog's address to any of my friends or family. . . I'd be cut out of the family heir in the first twenty four hours. Anyway by now I'm sure there's only debts in that so called "heir", but a little something is better than a whole lot of nothing.

We had a nice lunch, that's all I wanted to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Thanx for the advise my friends... I'll (try to) keep it in mind.

Cheers!

Thu Oct 27, 11:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home