Monday, October 17, 2005

Tennis!

It was such a nice day today in the Bible Belt, that I contacted my friends to hit some tennis balls. I called three of them, thinking that only one would show up, but they all stood up for the challenge and we end up playing doubles.
I'm a serious player Check out my back hand
I've just realized that I own a lot of blue clothing: tee shirts, sweat shirts, shorts, caps, jumpers, etc. I looked like a blue prince on the tennis court this evening.

Struggling I'm just a shadow of what I was in the Tennis court
It was so sunny! And we decided that the team that was serving, just to make it more difficult, had to do it facing the sun!!!! It was very difficult indeed and we end up playing three sets. Luckily I was in the winning team -Yeahhh! [6-3, 3-6, 6-2]

The sun was right on the serving team's face! Check out what a beautiful day!
But I played like crap today. I broke my racket's strings few weeks back and I had to play with the spare racket of one of my friends. It reminded me of the racket I had when I was six years old. . . a piece of shit.

My cargo shorts... This is a Tennis ball
Of course we end up drinking few beers. . . Is there any other way to wrap up a tennis game with your friends?

Not Tequila shots this time

1 Comments:

Blogger la flaquita kindly said...

darling, has anyone told you that "principe azul" doesn't mean the same thing in english as it does in spanish?

we don't associate our princes with colors but rather with personality characteristics: our "blue prince" is actually Prince Charming ;-)

quand j'aurai plus de mots en francais je t'ecrivirai la carte d'amour.

pd, as-tu vu le film "thomas amoreux"?

besos

Tue Oct 18, 01:24:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home