Friday, October 21, 2005

The Party Wagon to Hell and Beyond!™

. . . would be leaving the station as soon as I hit Publish Post and step out of my condo.

I'll get back, when I get back!At the wheel of The Party Wagon to Hell and Beyond!™ would be this red haired foreigner and whoever wants to ride with him. . . It'll be fueled with plenty of alcohol (vodka and later on some Tequila shots) and flavored with a legal product that matches, very mildly though, the effects of amphetamines in the human body: Redbull! Such poison would hopefully turn cool (and shy) Jean-Francois into a hurricane on the dance floor, and would allow him to show one lucky lady all the stars in the whole frikking milky way!

First stop: the ABC for some cheap Volka.

Second stop: The grocery store for some Redbull I already have the Redbull!

Third Stop: My friends' apt to warm up engines -be careful not to burn the engine before even heading for the club.

Fourth stop: The sleaziest salsa dancing club in downtown.

Fifth and last Stop: The MoUThS of HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home