Friday, October 07, 2005

I put my PICTURES where my POSTS are

A little follow up on a very important subject matter.
One of those mysteries of modern time.
A picture essay on restrooms,
Public restrooms.
And why you have to push the door to get in. . .
. . . but PULL it to get out!
WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!
I tried to sneak into the door to the reader's right
But I have way too much hair on my chest
So I push open the left door and got in

I didn't have to touch anything to turn the lights on.
There was a movement sensor.
On the wall.
Below you can see my hot left leg
and my Dr. Marteens'
That's what I call
"a touchless flush"
Yeah, I also get amazed by technology these days


Of course I pee on my hands
Of course I did.
My ENORMOUS manhood is a difficult thing to handle
Seriously.
I mean, seriously.
And as I am such a good citizen,
I washed my hands.
Note how slick I am at using my little finger
And I also dried my hands.
Don't want anybody to think
that all that water dripping from my hands
is pee.
You DO have to worry about what people might think.
Specially if you don't know them.
And specially if they don't know you.



Too much caffeine.
Sorry about the picture.
But anyway
you ain't missing anything.
That's me
checking out
that my wind tossed hair
was in perfect place.

But why oh why!
For God's Sake
WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!
Tell me. . . why the FUCK do you have to pull the door open?!
God Lord, why in hell!
WHY!


To the left of the reader
you can see that Jean-Francois
is such an Aristocratic fellow.
To the right of whoever has enough free time to read this
is my, and other drogidy, technique.
The Little Finger Technique®
Can you believe?
I forgot to take a picture
pulling the door open
with a paper towel.
As I usually do.
But why oh WHY brothers and sisters,
you have to push the door to get in
but PULL it to get the hell out of there?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

hahahaha whenever it's for sale I'd like to buy and ship a whole container of it to America!

Sat Oct 08, 10:19:00 AM EDT  
Blogger la flaquita kindly said...

sometimes if i'm wearing the right kind of outfit (ie, one that lets me stretch) i balance on one leg and pull the door open with the other. it takes talent, but that's what six months of yoga does for you!


haha actually i don't do that in public restrooms, but i CAN perform the aforementioned procedure.

Sat Oct 08, 06:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Hmmm very flexible miss e.

Sun Oct 09, 01:46:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home