Tuesday, September 20, 2005

THIS AMERICAN LIFE

The best thing between heaven and earth is called THIS AMERICAN LIFE.

Don't search any further, don't look under any other rock; the utmost masterpiece of human creation, second only to a fully armed ICBM on the atmosphere, is called THIS AMERICAN LIFE.

If one day I'm given the power to save one thing from this planet, only one thing in order to be shown or used or played or reproduced or admired or abused or studied or worshiped or copied in the next design of this planet. . . I would save myself of course. But I'd save myself with the whole collection of This American Life under my arm!

The whole collection under my arm

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Garbage is also one of my favorites, if not my all time favorite.
That's such a great program.

Wed Sep 21, 03:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home