Friday, September 23, 2005

[POSTCARD]

I am a happy man today.
I received a postcard.
It was mailed few days ago from the other side of the Atlantic.
She sent me a postcard!

Just a little blue postcard with some nice hand written words splashed in the back.

This is not awesome, this is fucking hilarious my friends!

It filled my heart with joy and made me a very happy man; very happy indeed. A bit sad, I have to confess it, as her absence has been harder to fill than I would like to admit.

Would I EVER be able to forget her and move on?

But little things like this are the ones that make my world turn on this side of the Atlantic, and make my little universe as cool as it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger la flaquita kindly said...

aww you're beaking my heart!

Fri Sep 23, 09:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

hahaha My heart is up in the windy city you silly...

Sat Sep 24, 08:54:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home