Friday, September 09, 2005

Nice Outside

Went home early today, got rid of my tie and dig out of my laundry basket some shorts and a tee shirt. Went to a nice coffee shop that I found few weeks ago in a corner with no many North Carolinians and a nice outer patio; with a medium size doses of caffeine in my left hand, I dived into all three of my books.

An hour later went to get a refill and on my way out again I see this girl coming back inside from the patio. Even though she was wearing her sunglasses, I recognized her immediately. I greet her with one of my best smiles and the same words you'd use to greet a good-old friend of yours. She looked at me unable to hide her puzzle face. I walk two steps more towards the door and turned my head around. She was peaking at me through her sunglasses lying half way on her nose, her male friend/lover/brother or whatever, had a WTF expression on his face.

I shot another of my charming smiles and suddenly she remembers. Smiling she says "well, I didn't know how you look without your tie. . ."

Now you know- I reply with a wink and step outside as the door slowly closes behind me.

Too bad I'm not into brunettes with big boobs and sparkling honey eyes these days. . . or am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home