Thursday, August 11, 2005

What am I good at?

That's a very interesting question, and one that I should be addressing in this space rather than talking about phone calls, gurls, coffee, stupid co-workers and stuff like that.

And even more so, what am I not good at? What makes me happy/sad? What turns me on?(that's an easy one: blondes!) What happens in my dreams? What do I like and what is it that I really fucking like?! What is the first frigging thing that I remember from my life? The first and last time that I cheated; what's my biggest secret; what do I regret; what was a good decision and what was a very good decision in my life? Why I hate my older sister but love my younger sister? Why I can't stand my parents at all? What the fuck am I still doing in the Bible Belt, ah?! Now, that's a very good question my friends. . . What the fuck am I still doing in the Bible Belt?! Maybe I won't be here much longer. Maybe.

Going back to that very first question, What am I good at?, I'd say that I'm good at procrastinating.

And that's a fucking good answer! -at least for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home