Thursday, August 11, 2005

This is what I drank while talking to my beloved, er, what's her name again?

One hour and thirty eight minutes on the phone with, er, what's her name. . . ?

We had to count till three and hang up otherwise that Trans-Atlantic call was going to make a hole in my bank account.*

I'm starting to wonder if I would ever get over her or would I just end up my days rehearsing these last months that we spent together over and over again, confined deep inside a a mental institution, under heavy medication, with a straight jacket, bars in windows and talking to myself and making imaginary conversations. . .

I just wonder you know. . .



*Not really, but I like how it sounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Seriously Dude, let this be the last post on her, all right?

Thu Aug 11, 09:42:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home