Monday, August 22, 2005

*E*N*E*R*G*I*Z*E*D*

J-F keeps going and going and...I always come up with pretty good ideas, but some of them once implemented turn out to be not that good.

It was good idea to charge my batteries last weekend as I've been feeling like dragging my feet for the last few weeks. Reasons are well known, no need to go into further detail here. But even though it was a really good idea, right now it's starting to feel like a good idea that went just too fucking good.

After a nice day at the office I got home feeling like a champion so I went for a jog followed by some pull ups, dips and push ups. Later on greeted people at Starbucks with a nice smile and did some small talking to other souls in line right before devouring more than a hundred pages of my new book. Came back home, ate, organized some of my shit and went through half The Economist. I've just came back from my second jog of the day and I'm sipping the last drops of the first half of a nice bottle of Merlot, which had done nothing to slow me down.

My batteries were kind of overcharged last Saturday and I know that is going to take a lot of effort to fall asleep tonight, again. And to get rid of all this brand new energy without someone to hug and kiss other than my pillow, is going to take even more energy if that makes sense.

Guess I'm going to have to get drrrrrunk again this coming weekend, but this time to slow down a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home