Friday, June 03, 2005

Stuck

Why don't you just die bitch!I'm stuck in my whole computer gaming experience. The game that I bought was Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and it came with two expansion packages: Breakthrough and Spearhead.

In Breakthrough, which takes place in North Africa, I'm in the middle of a sand storm with people shooting at me from right and left. I have to destroy a Panzer IV using a rocket launcher in order to go ahead to the enemy trenches and do some more killings over there. I found the rocket launcher beside a dead DAK soldier, but it has only one rocket and I need at least three to blow up the tank. Believe me, in the middle of that sand storm and under all that heavy fire, is hard to walk run around looking for it.

In Spearhead, after being parachuted over France and being left with just a handful of bullets, I had to face hundreds of German troops who were not really happy to see me wondering around. Once I managed to steal a machine gun and a truck load of bullets, things really began to change in Western Europe. But then I had to hang up with a group of British soldiers who are useless in the whole sense of the word and we have to go and blow up some AA guns. And the thing is that if they get kill I have to re-start the whole mission! Don't they teach them at their military schools that to stand in front of an enemy soldier with a machine gun is not a very good idea? I got so pist off at some point with them that I decided to take things in my own hands and after a quick court marcial I found them guilty of first degree stupidity and of being always in my way; and the sentence was dead my machine gun fire. Well, I'll be damn! I emptied, yes emptied all my machine gun clips on them and the bastards didn't even bother to pass away!

What would Rommel do?And finally in Allied Assault, after surviving a rain of bullets in the coast of Normandy I did quite a good job fighting my way deeper into Europe. But now I am in some sort of secret mission where I have to sneak in an enemy camp and blow up some tanks. The funny sad thing is that I'm armed with a little pistol which has a silencer but that can't even cut through butter and a shotgun (?!). So if I try to take enemy soldiers with the little pistol, they'll laugh at me right before shooting at me, and if I use the shotgun the alarm will go off and I'll have quite a few angry enemy soldiers chasing me down.

I'm just going to put my ideas together, rest for a while, plan my next move and eventually will crank the game again later this week. Who am I fooling? I better publish this right now so that I can go back to find those missing rockets in the dessert because Kansas is going bye-bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhodester kindly said...

I kind of like Microsoft Golf. No blood except when I whack my partner on the head with an errant ball.

Fri Jun 03, 08:02:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home