Saturday, May 07, 2005

Who?

The phone rang last night and I picked it up. It wasn't who I was expecting nor who I would've liked to be calling me; and I wasn't who the other person in the line was expecting to hear.

We chat for a moment anyways, exchanging some information in a very polite way. It was a cordial conversation, but we both knew that it was gona be brief no matter what. Once we hung up I went back to what I was doing. I could tell the guy on the other side of the line was a bit troubled after our brief conversation.

A girl have given him her phone number on a napkin, but it was a wrong one, it was my cell phone number. He had high hopes, but now his poor heart is shattered.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhodester kindly said...

what COULD she have been thinking?

well, about you, obviously :-)

Sun May 08, 08:29:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home