Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What should it be?

I'm off today because I had a shit load of stuff to do, and I was am planning to do it all today. But it's almost 11AM and I'm still wearing my PJ's and I've just had breakfast.

Even though I woke up at 7AM I've been doing a little bit of everything in order not to do what I really have to do. Procrastinating, that's the word, but isn't it nicer to explain it? I've read all the news, checked out some blogs and all my four e-mail accounts, I made coffee twice, I listen some music for a while, I also did some thinking. . . but didn't reach any conclusion nor came up with any new idea; I washed the dishes and put in the refrigerator the pot of rice that I made last night and that I left outside all night in order to cool down. I also re-installed and played the good old Rainbow Six and after killing and getting killed quite a few times, I decided to uninstall it.

I'm struggling now on what to wear. Should I shave, take a shower and dress up a little bit; or should I just put on my sandals, shorts, t-shirt and a baseball cap in order to cover my soon-to-be-washed red hair? Decisions, decision, decisions.

I'll go for plan "C": some more Rainbow Six -but this time on the easy mode- and I'll figure what to do later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home