Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

There you go, ten thirty at night and I haven't been able to talk to my mom to wish her a happy day. She must be thinking that I forgot, because I never remember any birthday or anniversary or special day or stuff like that. But the truth of the matter is that I got a calling card and the "circuits" have been "busy" all evening, and when the phone call goes through the line is busy. Even in the twenty first century, international phone calls are sometimes a pain in the butt.

I'm dead tired from a very sunny Sunday here in the Bible Belt that started at seven in the morning with my usual cup of coffee, then right before lunch there was plenty of Bloody Maries, and its last rays of [moon] light are shining as I type this lines trying to digest a 3-cheese stuffed pizza with cinnamon sticks and a glass of milk that I've just had for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home