Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A [little] Mistake

Oops! I did it again...My boss is useless, and the second in command just makes things worst. I've been working like crazy these last days on something that [Oops! Sorry Jean-Francois] we don't really need, because the project has taken a whole different direction -it took a different direction like a week ago as a matter of fact, but they didn't realize it, didn't ask a single question to our wonderful clients, and just kept piling up stuff on my desk.

When Rudy, my direct manager found out this morning, I thought he was going to kill someone. We've put all our energy on getting everything ready and suddenly is like "bring the shredder" in order to get rid of all those documents and shit.

Maybe the only good thing that has come out of all this, is that today my boss finally got his hands dirty trying to fix what he broke. And while doing so, he's realizing that is not cool to make that sort of mistakes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhodester kindly said...

Bosses are SUPPOSED to be useless, so you're right on track. and you're not alone, that sounds like where I work.

Wed May 04, 11:26:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Janet kindly said...

I wonder if there was ever a point where a boss was once useful. I wonder that a lot actually. The evolution of a boss. Now that I'd like to see.

Thu May 05, 10:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home