Saturday, May 21, 2005

I'm tired and with a headache.

Even though I am really tired today and I've had a headache all day, I sounded like my ex girlfriend. At the beginning it was all smiles and sex with her, but then things changed and for the last weeks of our relationship she was always tired and with a headache. Maybe was too much sex with this other guy that she was seeing while going out with me, or maybe she was really tired and with a headache. Or who knows, maybe I gave her the headaches and she was tired of doing nothing all day. At the end I realized that I never really met her, never got to know her and she never got to know me.

Either way, today I'm tired and have a headache.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet kindly said...

I really do get a lot of headaches. Seriously. That's no excuse, Jack.

Mon May 23, 11:02:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home