Wednesday, May 11, 2005

[DISHES]

The dirty dishes have been sitting in my kitchen sink for the last five days or so, I can't really remember. There's a big-o-pot where I cooked pasta two nights ago; a sarten where I fried some chicken in a mix of butter and olive oil with a little garlic and onion; the green plastic thing that I got at the Dollar Store and that I use to drain the spaghetti; a couple of wood and plastic spoons that I use to stir whatever I'm cooking, or to smash against the wall those cucarachas that come from under the old stove; there's also plenty of cups and glasses where I drink my coffee or my ice water in this warm late spring days; a couple of plates sit at the bottom and at the top of all that mess as they witnessed my voraz appetite the last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home