Sunday, April 17, 2005

Tsing Tao

The season didn't started with the first game, 'cause this ain't baseball. It didn't started with the pre-season games either, as I ain't talking about football. The season started with me sneezing and blowing my nose. Spring, that's what I'm taking about my friends.

Short after that, all those over the counter drugs came in and the sun has been shining down on me with different tones of blue and green. People's faces disappear when they get too close, but if I turn my head a little bit I can see them out of the corner of my eye. Some of them think that I want to give them my profile, but I quited match.com several months ago.

My nose is completely blocked now, so I can't blow it or sneeze anymore, which is a relief. But I started coughing late at night, and then early in the morning; and throughout the day as well. There's a taste of blood in my mouth on whatever comes out of my throat and lungs, but when I spit on the white walls of my condo, there's no red. Well, just a little bit, but nothing too serious as to request a blood transfusion.

And nothing that a good visit to the Chinese Buffet down the street, together with few Tsing Tao Beers wouldn't cure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home