Saturday, April 23, 2005

They asked for it

If you're innocent, you'll surviveI had twenty five sorties today. Fully loaded most of them -well, not as full as few weeks back, but pretty full anyway. Some of the Ammo was the good stuff: laser guided and intelligent bombs; a couple of them were loaded with nukes; and I also did some minor chemical attack in few of my flights.

Who was the lucky people who got my payload? I don't give a shit, I assume they were all bad people and if they were there, then they deserve what they got. I, however, gave them a big smile before opening the doors were all those bombs were. I also had my iPod cranked all the way up with that heavy trans that I got from the internet, adrenaline rushing through my system for hours at a time, and I laughing and bombing fucking people. Oh man, they deserved what they got.

Tomorrow I'm grounded, but Sunday. . . You better start digging your trenches 'cause, I'm gona come down hard, bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home