Monday, April 25, 2005

Sunday

All these crappy medicines that I'm taking for the allergies, are making me feel like shit. Not allergy-shit, but more like slow-thinker type of shit. People talk to me, and it takes quite a few seconds to process the information and then answer them back. Even writing this post is like if my brain cells were taking all the time in the world in order to come up with almost nothing.

Yesterday I went with cute Steffi to Barnes & Nobles to have a coffee and chat, but the first tall cafe au lait did nothing to wake me up. Only after the second cup of regular coffee, things began to speed up. But if my excuse was that I was taking medicines, Steffi didn't have one; and she had two tall Cafe Mochas, with extra whipped cream in both. Man at the end of the day she was like ready to start climbing the walls!

We just sat around the travel guides, checking out countries and regions and talking about traveling adventures and experiences. Then we went to her car to listen some of her "French Hip Hop", and then to mine to listen to some Cafe del Mar. Of course, once you listen to it, your life changes completely, and she loved it. So much that she borrowed my golden collection of Cafe del Mar, and by the look in her eyes, she's not planning to return it anytime soon.

I got a CD of her French Hip Hop, and after listening to it all day yesterday, I'm ready to give it back to her. The other CD that I borrowed, some kind of American techno, is not even good as a paper weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home