Monday, April 04, 2005

One Hour and Thirty Eight Minutes

That's the length of the phone call I've just had with Steph. We spoke about a whole variety of topics, from the very broad shit to the very detailed bullshit.

In other words, there was shit all over, but that kind of shit that keeps you laughing non stop and saying "Oh my God! and covering your mouth with your hand while holding the cell phone with the other and then having to move your cell phone from the right to the left ear 'cause it was warm and like in the middle of a story you have to plug your cell phone 'cause the battery is low and you keep coming up with more shit and more laughs and more stories and then some more just to top it all off. And imagine that this one time, when she was like six years old she ran away from home and spent the night up in a tree and when I lived in China this and that, and back in high school such and such, and no kidding and yeah no shit and hahahahah and then some more hahahaha and then it was like back in the days you wouldn't believe what happen and what happen? tell me and oh man! I can't fucking believe it and hahahahah and more hahaha and then it was like shit! we've been talking like for an hour and then it was like after a blink it was like already hour and half and shit you know I have to wake up early and finish writing this e-mail and blah blah blah and then some more hahahaha and then it was like ok, let's count till three and then we hang up and bye bye and well. . . bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhodester kindly said...

Ha, nicely put.. I felt like I was the one having a conversation with Steph. I wasn't, was I? I don't think so, since I never lived in China. Must have been you. and who the hell is Steph? Tell her HI from Dave, kay?

au revoir! (did I say that right?)

Mon Apr 04, 12:16:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home