Monday, April 11, 2005

I Like to Sneeze

WOW, this dude was full of it...Thanks to all the people that have sent me all those e-mails and letters and postcards, telegrams, cards, hand written messages, flowers and even condolences. Also I appreciate those who sent me their best wishes including the "F" word, thinking that the good old Jean-Fran was gone for ever, because he didn't write for a few days. All those thousand of readers who flow into this little corner of the internet in order to learn what is up Jean-Francois' ass that day, need not to worry: I'm still alive and kicking. A little busy these days I have to confess it, the business of delivering pizzas is not an easy one my friends, not even in the Bible Belt with all these churches and white bread people around. Not to mention this warm weather that has been coming down on us with all those beautiful flowers and green trees, and all this pollen that have covered all the sins of this town with a fine green dust.

This handsome foreigner, due to that season called Spring, has been drugged day and night. But no, God forbid, not any illegal stuff has been up my nose or into my lounges or through an IV thing, oh, no. Unfortunately I'm talking about all those medicines that I'm talking in order to keep my environmental allergies at bay, and that so far have been working at intervals. I could be fine one day and miserable the next; in the morning things could be all right, but in the evening when I have to look my best because is when I go to the gym, the sneezing starts and doesn't let go. Some days I'm just fine when suddenly I have like a sudden attack of allergies that make me sneeze for a dozen times with such power that I believe parts of my lounges end up in my Kleenex, and the rest of the day things are ok.

Few months back I got in Costco a whole thing of toilet paper that contained like fifty rolls or so; and the last couple weeks I've been through maybe half of them, not due to a change on my diet, but because I use them to blow my nose. I just can imagine the face of those guys, that according to a commercial on TV like to dig up the trash of other people in order to stole their identity, when they run into my trash: they'll go like "Man, look at all this empty toilet paper rolls. This dude was without doubt full of shit!" If they only knew.

And life keeps going, some people eat while others see them eating; and others are eaten. Oh, and you could say the same using the verb "to shit".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home