Monday, April 25, 2005

Decision

I got an e-mail today from my Mom asking me for even more things that she wants me to buy -for her, of course. I call that Glut; and insatiable appetite for stuff, not necessarily food, but just stuff that you have to have. She's gona be disappointed.

She also told me about a cousin who's getting married next August, and told me to "get ready to attend the ceremony" I'm sorry, but my face is not going to appear in the family pictures. Another disappointment.

I made up my mind, and things are going to take a bit longer this time. I can hear some drama coming down the pipes, but this is about me and my future, not about them. This was a difficult decision, but I'm sure if things work the way I hope, it'll be the best thing to do at this point in time.

Now is time to use all the skills that I've developed as a writer, while working in this blog, and tell them about my decision. I won't go into the details, as there's where the devil lies, but I'll give them a big general idea for them to digest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home