Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Big Plan?

Finally...I believe that when you really want something, the whole universe conspires so that you can succeed. And by the same token, is there such thing as coincidence? or (almost) everything happens under some kind of big plan for us all?

I do believe there's this big plan for us all. However, I still don't understand how this part of my life fits in the whole plan. In other words, I haven't figure out yet where this idle existence that I'm leading these days is taking me to. And even more so when the hell "things" are going to get straight, so that the light at the end of this long and dark tunnel can finally be seen.

Or is it maybe my "big plan" to blog until the end of days about this dark tunnel. I fucking hope not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige kindly said...

I totally belive you can get anything if you really want it. I always make that one work for crushes I have, ha ha.

Thu Apr 14, 10:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Francois kindly said...

Mon Petite Paige, I'm sure such a cute girl like you won't have any problems getting your hands on whoever you want.

Cheers!

Fri Apr 15, 10:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home