Monday, March 14, 2005

Wallet

I forgot my wallet today and felt naked all day.

My wallet is (not) full of moneyI Didn't have money to pay for the parking, but as I've spoken few times to "Kenny" from Alabama the guy who runs it, he let me park but not before I promise, I mean "I swear, Kenny, that tomorrow I'll pay you". Didn't have my batch to get into the office building either, but as I know Martin from Liberia, who works as security guard and who was standing right at the entrance, he let me in.

I didn't have my driver's license either, but as I always try to drive between five and ten miles over the posted speed limit, no cop really bothers to see this red haired guy in a little red car -with a 2.4 L engine though.

Needless to say, didn't have money nor my credit cards, which by the way are pretty much useless at this point, so that's why I had to come home to get some cash in order to out and spend it in things that I don't really need.

Now that I have my wallet and I don't feel naked no more, I'm actually butt-naked writing this post, odd isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home