Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Today I'm Cold

It's cold outside, and inside. Colder outside though, but still cold inside. I like cold weather, but don't like to be cold.

Ice tea, Coke and ice cream are things that I like on the cold side; pork chops, tacos and coffee, on the warm side.

Warm weather makes me sweat, which I don't like; but it also makes me take quick cold showers that I love. With cold weather I don't sweat, but my showers are longer and with almost boiling-point hot water, which I don't like.

My electrical bill, with cold or warm weather, still arrives into my mail box. And with some ups and downs, I still have to pay it, so it's not about the money.

I've fallen in love in mid-August right at noon with a sun that seems like a ton of bricks on my empty and burned head. I also thought I met the woman of my dreams with the mercury in the thermometer completely frozen; found out later on that she actually was, and has been, the girl I've loved the most in my life.

Whether it is cold or warm, I still love women like crazy.

But still, today I'm cold and I'm not planning to take a shower. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home