Wednesday, March 16, 2005

[Steph] Inspired it

Never underestimate ANYONE!People underestimate me. . .

This goes to my classmates on Wednesdays, whom somehow think that I'm kind of slow and perhaps a little dumb. What they don't know, is that I'm quite a few steps ahead of them. But I prefer them to think that I'm kind of lagging behind while I fly under the radar, because by the time they realize what is going on, the shit is gona be all over the fan and on the walls, windows, couch, and themselves.

Then, they'll turn around all confused and shit -literally, shit-, asking "what the hell. . .?" and looking at each other with a grimace while I'm cool as a cucumber. But even then, I'm sure they'll still be underestimating me, and I won't help them clean their glasses to fucking see what is going on.

I'll be off for my next set of adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home