Friday, March 25, 2005

No Late Fees?

You're kind of dumb Jean-Francois, aren't you?Well, I'll be damn! I got the movie pass in Blockbuster for a month, and after watching quite a few dozen DVD's I cancelled it. Not before, of course, getting my last two movies. But the very last frigging movie that I picked, Hannibal, I've already watched it.

Shit!

However, as I believe you have to make the most out of any situation, I watched it pressing the fastforward buttom to the best parts and kind of enjoyed it. And just like any good God-Fearing Christian here in the Bible Belt would do, I'm gona keep it for a couple of weeks before returning it so that I can take advantage of the so called "No Late Fees".

Yeah, I even amaze myself sometimes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous kindly said...

the no late fees thing was really kinda a sham. new jersey actually decided to sue blockbuster over it.

essentially you get like a week. if they don't have it after that "grace period" they charge you full price for the movie. then if you still return it they charge you a "restocking fee." see, no where did i say "late fee," but there's a lot of money in it anyway. that's clever marketing.

Sat Mar 26, 05:26:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home