Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Must be the Spring Allergies

Besides making me sneeze like 500 times a day and blow my nose another 700 times, this spring allergies are making me slower than usual. Maybe is the medicine that I'm taking. Which one? -you'll ask. Well, let's see which one is it.

Is maybe that little tiny pill that I take every morning that helps me cut the sneezing by about 1/3, from 1,500 a day to just a flat 500; or maybe the other one that helps me with the hitching, the running nose and the watery eyes? Or maybe was the eye drops that I had to use last week for that mysterious "infection" that I had in my eyes? Or maybe all those Alka-Seltzer that I take after those extra-huge FOOD INTAKES that are usually refer to as breakfast, lunch and dinner? Or maybe is all that caffeine that keeps me going all day without blinking or slowing down? Or maybe is the Cheapstick for my dry lips due to the lack os use with a female?

Or maybe was those margaritas that I had last Saturday and that I mixed with beer? Or perhaps the tennis match that I played with one of my friends while still a bit hung over from Saturday? Maybe I know, it was the Cookout that we had on Sunday afternoon when we ate sausage, pork, beef, potatoes, chicken, salad with fat-free dressing and drank wine!

I really don't think that the fact that I've been thinking about Steph all day today has made slower than usual. Or maybe is that?

The thing is that I've just cooked a huge pot of lentils (yes again, so what?!) not knowing that in my freezer there's enough lentils to feed an army. Now, whether I wanted or not, the next few weeks Jean-Francois is going to be hanging out in "Lentil Land". Anyone for a nice bowl of lentils?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home