Sunday, March 06, 2005

Looking Ahead

Yesterday was Saturday, which means that last night was "Saturday Night" and a nice occasion to hit the bar scene going drinking, partying, laughing, dancing and stuff. And I actually did.

Nothing really exiting happen last night to be honest. First I went to one of my friend's condo were we had some beers, you know, just to warm up engines; and then we went to Downtown to look for a new disco featuring Latin Music, and we were so unlucky that we found it.

This club is basically a dance floor in a basement with a little bar/restaurant on the first floor. There was nobody last night, and those few braves souls that venture in there reminded me of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video. The only pretty girl was the bar tender which by the way was doing a pretty good job with those "margaritas" that we drowned.

The thing about last night, or perhaps yesterday, is that there was a lot of shit going on.

I met a girl who even though is not very attractive physically to me, I can tell that there's a lot of chemistry between us; and maybe not to develop to a "full time" relationship, but someone with whom I know I would really enjoy hanging out with. I'm sure I'll be writing more about her.

I also spoke with Stephanie, the "German Barbie Doll Nanny", and I invited her to go out to this club but she couldn't, she had to take care of her kids while their parents were out. Which was a good thing, because as I said that place was as shitty as a shitty place can get. But I'm gona see her tonight, we're suppose to go to the movies to watch "Sideways". Again, I'm sure I'll be writing more about her in these pages.

My friend Rudy called me when I was on my way to the club saying that he had a girl for me. Actually his girlfriend's sister in law is hosting a girl in her house from Scotland, and she's doing some kind of ballet thing here in the Bible Belt or something like that -they were kind of drunk when they called me, and I was also a little bit drunk so I didn't really understood what was going on. Anyway, they are going to hook me up with her so maybe there will be a posting about her.

And then my ex roommate called me to ask if I wanted to go and grab a couple of drinks. His wife is pregnant and I told him that we should go out and celebrate -without her, of course- and get drunk like hell. But at that time I was also on my way to this shitty club, so we said that maybe next weekend we will get together.

Even though last night nothing really happen, and after getting half drunk we went back home, a lot of possibilities appeared on the horizon. I've been always fascinated on how things happen, and how little details end up in big stories. In other words, is there really coincidence on things that happen to us on regular basis?

I have to go, I'm going to try to kill this hang over with a tennis match with a friend of mine. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home