Friday, March 04, 2005

Licked

It is nice, cool and sunny outside; but there's a thunderstorm inside, a tornado is looming in the horizon and gets bigger by the inch. A cyclone had just passed through my living room and left me confused on what is up or down or east and west.

The cheese in the grilled cheese sandwich spilled out and got all crunchy and dark. I ate it anyway. Two empty cups of coffee are sitting beside my laptop, but the caffeine worn off right before I took that nap and after I watched Nicole Kidman for ninety minutes. And just like with the coffee, I couldn't get enough of her.

If I go rollerblading right now, would I live pass 55 years old? Maybe yes, but maybe not. Maybe I won't even make it for dinner tonight, which is a shame because I spent 2 hours cooking a big pan of lentils that will go bad before my body is found, licked and half-eaten by mi neighbor's cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home