Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just a Buzz

After going through half my wardrobe, I settle for my new pair of jeans and that sweater that I stole from GAP several years ago.

For my underwear, thanks God, I didn't have to choose; I'm wearing my standard GAP black underwear -clean of course, I get them out of the laundry bag only when I go to the gym. I'm also wearing black socks, the ones I got from Costco about a year ago in a package that contained like 50 pairs and have the little Tommy-Hilfiger flag on the side. I'll put on my black Dr. Marteens boots, but not before applying some shoe polish.

I'm wearing a white t-shirt underneath my sweater that is like 3 years old and perhaps three sizes smaller than the small size. But I like it and it has so much cotton that makes my other white t-shirts bought in K-mart just weeks ago, feel like a napkin wrapping my thin figure.

As I have such a good manners and come from such a distinguish family, I'm also wearing the "Wild Rain" deodorant from Gillette and some powder for my feet. I just brushed my teeth with the good-old Colgate and right before leaving I'll be using some Listerine as well. Do you want to hear something funny? In my native dialect, "Colgate" means "hung up yourself".

I have class today, but just to warm up engines I'm meeting some of my classmates for a buzz before it. Last class I run into them in the parking lot after class and in our three and a half minute conversation, we trashed every one of our classmates. Specially a guy who is like 90 years old and every class comes up with a crazy comment that has nothing to do with what we actually saw. But a comment after all.

And talking about comments, do you think Jean-Francois opens his mouth every now and then when the discussion starts?

Sometimes.

Today with few beers in my head, do you think I'll be saying maybe a word or two?

To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home