Friday, March 11, 2005

"it"

When I woke up this morning I realized that I didn't have milk and apples for my cereal, nor medicine for my allergies. I had some coffee though and as a matter of fact I had a cup, as I always do, in order to put my thoughts together and set my strategy in place.

A video game type of landscape in my dreams

I had many choices, including eating the cereal with a mix of water and half and half; going to Starbucks down the road and having a muffin with yet more coffee; skipping my usual cereal and diving straight into a big bowl of rice and lentils; I even thought about going back to bed, which even though I've just had coffee, I knew I could've felt sleep again.

I settle for going to the grocery store and getting some milk, fruits and medicine in order to start my day like I always do: with a mix of coffee, cereal and drugs -over the counter drugs of course.

I tried to remember last night's dreams and I just came with an incomplete picture of different and overlapping stories that included an overweight suicide bomber, some kisses with a Hindu girl, and some landscape that looked like a video game. Weird stuff, but I couldn't remember much.

I have to call Brenda on the phone today, and that is one phone call that could "make it or break it".

Being "it" my whole future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home