Monday, March 07, 2005

An Evening of Fun?

While shaving this morning I miss a little spot right under my nose, but I think nobody notice it. Not even that guy who had a she crab soup with ice tea, neither my boss who seems even more stressed now when there's basically nothing to do. And my e-mail accounts are working quite well, pitty that no one writes to me other than those damn spamers.

The light in the kitchen is kind of fucked up, so everytime I turn it on it kind of looks like if I were tripping -on caffeine. The lentils are gone now, but as always there's plenty of pasta in my refrigerator as well as beer and wine.

The gym is just across the street from my condo but everytime I think about going it seems as if it were running away from me. I mean, I go and run there, but don't run to the gym or from the gym to my condo: I drive. That's fucked up. I should run to and from the gym, so that it will be healthier for me and for the earth.

But if I don't drive I won't be using gasoline and then who is going to support the dictators in the middle east whose repression fuels terrorism which keeps George Bush in power.

And if such an idiot is not in power but someone who really cares about the middle income people trying to live in a just planet, then where should I direct all this hate that lies in my heart?

Which brings me to my original question: should I go to the gym or should I go for an evening of "hit and run" fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home