Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Answers?

So I've gotten a lot of complains from the people inside my head -cuzz no one ever comment in here- saying that wass up Jean-Francois, why is it that you have developed this allergy to the keyboards and why is it that you don't post anymore like you used to do back in the good old days when you used to spill all those dead brain cells all over this blog and sometimes not just one but two, three and even four times a day? So wass up your red-haired ass that you don't write no more?

And I say, if you want an answer for all those whys, I do have one for you:

BECAUSE, it's 5:47PM and I still have my neck tie around my neck.

Oh don't mention it, you're welcome. And if you have more question just ask. I'll be glad to give you an answer, or two or three or frigging 100 answers; just ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home