Sunday, February 20, 2005

Two Conversations

I had two conversations today, and the first one when pretty much like "hi", and then this guy with low rise jeans said "hi" and I asked him if they take debit cards to pay for two items at the Dollar Tree and he said like "yeah, no problem" and I handed it to him and he swap it and it went through and I use my debit card for $2.15 or so and left the place not before saying "thanx, bye" because I'm such a well educated red haired guy and he reply "bye" and that was the end of the first conversation that I had today Sunday well into the afternoon like around 4:30 PM.

The Second conversation that I had today took place in a different venue and with a whole different person, well, not that different because it was a guy and this guy didn't have low rise jeans, but now that I think about it I don't really remember because I'm not really into guys, I'm into blondes and brunettes and girls with dark hair and red hair girls like me drive me crazy as well, and this guy also said "hi" and I, being the well educated and handsome human being that I am also said "hi" and right there I said with the best accent that could possible come out of my mouth that I wanted a "small cafe au lait" because still today I refuse to say tall or grande or venti or that shit I'm a guy who like to say small, medium and large and that's it, you understand even better that way than if I would have said all those fancy names just for a damn cup of coffee so I said "small" and he understood and then he said that it was $1,95 and I paid in cash because before going to Barnes&Nobles to read magazines for free I went to the ATM and withdraw $40 that I normally do on Sundays in order to spend in parking lots and coffee and milk and cereal and perhaps pasta throughout the week but it doesn't include liquor because that is more expensive and if I get drunk I just spend money like if that shit will grow on the tree right outside my window but the truth is that it doesn't and my bank account is getting dangerously close to the red ink and I don't know what I'm going to do other than keep drinking coffee and having these small conversations day in day out and then maybe I'll hit the jack pot and I'll retire to Paris or London or Wyoming and one day down the road I'll see Dick Cheney and I'll show him my finger but because I'm rich and I can afford a very good lawyer I'll get away with it.

Then I came back home and read my book because I'm trying to learn and understand more about China and how Kissinger and Nixon went all the way to China and hold meetings with Zhou En Lai and Mao and what they said and how they said it and when and why such statements still have so much importance in the relations between the two countries and also how they were able to keep it secret because in Washington is impossible to keep a secret and not even the name of an uncover agent can be kept secret and it came down that it is all politics at the end and the truth is that you become an slave of the things you say but you're the master of your own thoughts so that's why I don't say shit and I don't even tell her how pretty I think she is even though I've been dreaming of her all this days and even though I haven't seeing her I know when I'll see her maybe I won't say a word but anyway I'm a master of all the crap that goes up and down my mind and not even in Room 101 they can take that away from me.

And no I'm not high or drunk or anything like that is just that I wanted to say something and I said it and that's it and once I'm done I'll read another chapter of my book and then I'll go to bed to fall sleep and think about her and the life that I've left behind in order to be here and to think what the fuck should I do tomorrow with my life if should I jump outside the window or just chill and have a cup of coffee and think that everything will be all right even though things are not that all right but I'm still healthy and good looking and I'm thankful for that and my internet connection is working pretty good and this blogger kicks ass and I'm just going to shut up and let the words in these pages do all the talking because that's it with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home