Monday, February 14, 2005

Real Power

If I had the power, I'll send them to fucking jail, I swear I would. But power, I mean, like real fucking power, like those Emperors back in the days, or those dictators that live in East Asia or the middle east, you know, real power. Power to do whatever the fuck you want, to write and twist the laws according to your convenience and according to the weather forecast if you wish to.

Not power like the president or the prime minister of a developed country, they look like pawns compared to the type of power that I'm talking about. Real fucking power to rule people the way you want to.

If I had that kind of power, unlimited power, I'll send to the torture chambers all the people that just can't shut up. Those people that talk and talk and talk and say nothing but just crap and that listen to no reasons other than their own words and who just like to talk and talk and fucking talk. They will be the perfect candidates to my law, Jean-Francoi's law, the law of one man, the rule of Jean-Fran, not the rule of law. Well, yes, the rule of law, and I'm the law!

Those very talkative people, they'll be locked down in jail. Those people that talk shit day in day out they better get big muscles, because I'll give them one way ticket to a forced labor camp, and if they try to talk their way out, I'll just send them straight to "Room 101" and will turn the dial all the way to 100, will close the door behind me and will come back at some point in the future to check on them.

If I only had the power. . . real power. Too bad for me I'm only a pawn these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home