Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Pink Shirt, Pink Earrings

I saw her today; earlier today; saw her a couple of times, perhaps more, I don't really know. We sat near each other, well, at least theoretically: she was actually seated when I got late to class, as I always do, and I sat few chairs behind her. So it was kind of close, but not really that close.

She was wearing a pink shirt with matching pink earrings. Cute, very cute indeed.

She had jeans, very nice jeans, or should I say, that the shape of those jeans wrapping the bottom half of her body make them look like a really-really nice pair of jeans? Either way, she was wearing nice jeans, I do have to say it. She was also wearing some very trendy shoes, tennis shoes. All white, like with white shoe laces, white on the sides, white sole, all white. The kind of tennis shoes that you don't use to go the gym or to go and play a tennis match; but more the type of shoes that you'll use to look cool. She was wearing those shoes, trendy ones, all white; and she looked cool, very cool and trendy.

Her hair was tied back and looked very nit. She looked like if she had taken the time to look nice, very nice, very-very nice indeed. For me to think about matching my pink shirt with my pink earrings would have taken a generation to figure it out; but for her, it kind of looked very natural. And talking about pink, even that little bit of make up that she was wearing had a little pink in it, on her eyes and her lips. Pink lips, just the way I like them.

I think you'll have to be a rock lying on the ground or an ashtray on a table not to notice her. I would think that guys and girls alike will be starring at her; some will be frothing at their mouths, while the others will rise their eyebrows thinking why the hell are there such a beautiful creatures from their same specie walking around unpunished. Even dogs, retirees, grandchildren and little birds singing will have to notice her. I would think.

But the fact is that she flies under the radar, she doesn't attract many looks from warm blood organisms around her; maybe is because she doesn't overexpose her very well balance 5'5; maybe is because her long blonde hair is not bleach-blonde; maybe is because she doesn't chew gum with her mouth open; or maybe is because she takes a lot of notes in class and doesn't check her cell phone every 30 seconds. But I really don't know.

What I do know, is that it takes a guy who can notice a pink shirt matching pink earrings to point out how beautiful she really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home